What Is Stud 100 Desentizing Spray For Men?
The active ingredient, Lidocaine, is a local anaesthetic which is used to reduce the sensitivity to touch of the penis just before intercourse. The reduction in sensitivity helps to delay ejaculation (climax) in cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation (coming to a climax too quickly)
In the bedroom, there's no getting away from it - men and women are often out of sync. Women like to take all the time in the world to enjoy the sexual experience. Yet for many red-blooded males out there, it's all about the here and now - here now, over in a flash! There are many reasons for over-rapid ejaculation. For example, the human species would never have evolved if our caveman predecessors hadn't been able to sow their seed on the run. But that's little consolation to the 21st century woman lying next to you who feels like she's missing out on all the fun! Luckily, help is at hand in the form of STUD100® Desensitizing Spray for Men. STUD 100® is quick-acting, safe and, what's more, you don't need a prescription to but it - it's easily available online or Over-The-Counter from pharmacies throughout the UK. And the discreet 3" pump-action spray will easily slip into your pocket. STUD 100® can give you added staying power by helping to slow down the time it takes to reach climax. Now you can both enjoy sex - instead of worrying about it being over before it's begun. STUD 100® has been helping millions of couples achieve better, longer-lasting sex for over 30 years. Generations of lovers can't be wrong! So, take action today and let STUD 100® help you prolong your pleasure - every time.
How To Use Stud 100 Desentizing Spray For Men?
The quantity used and timing will vary with individual requirements but the usual recommended dosage is 3 to 8 sprays to the head and the shaft of the penis 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse. You should always use the minimum effective quantity.
- This spray is for external use only.
- Do not spray near the eyes or nostrils.
- Wash off the spray after intercourse.
- Do not use the spray for more than 3 months without consulting your doctor.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.
Although STUD 100 is applied to the penis only, it must not be used if your partner is pregnant. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using any medicine.
- DO NOT USE If you or your partner are allergic (hypersensitive) to Lidocaine or any of the other ingredients of STUD 100.
- If you or your partner are allergic (hypersensitive) to other local anaesthetics.
- If your partner is pregnant
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin
- Do not spray near the eyes or nostrils
Always Read The Patient Information Leaflet Before Use