Online Prescriber - Premature Ejaculation
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It’s where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. It’s up to each couple to decide if they’re happy with the time taken – there’s no definition of how long sex should last. Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you’re finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment.
Priligy tablets are a medication that is taken, it is a short-acting selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, is licensed to be used when required for this condition (not continuous daily use). There are however, criteria that need to be met to be – all must be met to be suitable for the treatment. The criteria are;
1. You must be male, over the age of 18 and under the age of 65.
2. An intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) of less than 2 minutes.
3. Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the man wishes.
4. Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of premature ejaculation.
5. Poor control over ejaculation.
6. A history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior 6 months.
Initially 30 mg, to be taken approximately 1–3 hours before sexual activity, subsequent doses adjusted according to response; review treatment after 4 weeks (or 6 doses) and at least every 6 months thereafter, not recommended for adults 65 years and over; maximum 1 dose per day; maximum 60 mg per day.
Fortacin is a spray designed to help adult men with premature ejaculation by desensitising the penis in order to delay ejaculation. It contains two active ingredients: lidocaine and prilocaine. These ingredients block the transmission of nerve impulses and can help men to last up to five times longer.
Patient Information Leaflet
Why Choose Pharmacy First’s Online Prescriber Service?
There’s no need for a face-to-face doctor appointment and you are not required to bear a prescription before you purchase as Pharmacy First’s Online Prescriber Service provides you with prescription-only medication after a short online consultation which is reviewed by our qualified online medical prescribers
- Discreet, Speedy Service
- Best Prices Online
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 1pm (Monday – Friday)
- Our Reviews Speak Volumes
How Do I Move Forward?
Please use our pharmacist consultation to ensure you are eligible for the medication