Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief 16 Capsules
You Save £0.15
What are Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules?Lemsip max day and night capsules are a remedy to treat the sypmtoms of cold and flu. This pack contains 12 day time capsules which are non drowsy; and 4 night time capsules.
How do Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules work?Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules contain 3 main ingredients which all work together to help ease your cold and flu symptoms. These are:
- Paracetamol. A popular pain killer, paracetamol helps to reduce the aches and pains you may feel when suffering from a cold or the flu. Paracetamol can also reduce fevers and ease a sore throat.
- Phenylephrine. This is a decongestant that releases blockages in the nose caused by infection. This can also reduce the build up of pressure which can cause headaches.
- Caffeine. Caffeine is a mild stimulant to ease that tired feeling sometimes brought on by a cold or flu.
How do I take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules?Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules must be taken orally. Adults and children over the age of 16 - Take 2 of the daytime RED and YELLOW tablets every 4-6 hours when needed. Do not take more than 6 of the daytime tablets in a 24 hour period. Take 2 of the night time RED and BLUE tablets at night if needed.
Who should NOT take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules?Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules if you have pre-eclampsia. Do not take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules if you are taking any other paracetamol products. Do not take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules if you are taking MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitors). Please contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules if you are taking any of the following:
- Any other cough and cold medicines.
- Beta blockers
- Trcicylic anti depressants
- Any other decongestants
- Medication for blood cholesterol
- Medication to treat nausea or vomiting
- Blood thinning medication
- Digoxin and cardiac glycosides
- Oral contraceptives
Do Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules have any side effects?Like all medication, Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules can have some side effects although not everyone will experience them. These can include:
- Serious skin reactions
- Allergic reactions such as itchiness, rashes etc.
- Blood disorders
- Stomach problems, eg nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Difficulty passing urine.
Important InformationWith all medication always read the patient information leaflet before use. Keep all medication out of sight and reach of children.
You may also like…
Please use our pharmacist consultation to ensure you are eligible for the medication