Difflam Duo Bundle (Difflam 30ml & Difflam 200ml)
You Save £0.49
What is Difflam sore throat rinse?Difflam sore throat rinse is a product that is used for the treatment of painful and inflamed sore throats. This product is a liquid gargle/rinse treatment which helps to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with sore throats and mouth pain. The active ingredient Benzydamine Hydrochloride is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works effectively to target the affected area. If you are struggling with a painful and irritated throat Difflam sore throat rinse will be the product to help ease your pain and help you to feel comfortable again.
How to use product:You should always read the information leaflet carefully before first use of any new medicine. Rinse or gargle with 15ml every 1 and a half hours - 3 hours, as needed for pain relief. Use the measuring cup provided. Do not swallow after rinsing. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Difflam sore throat rinse is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to benzydamine hydrochloride or any of the other listed ingredients.
- For use in the mouth only, avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you: have a history of asthma or are allergic to aspirin or any other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), such as ibuprofen.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days at a time. If your condition worsens or does not improve, please speak to your pharmacist or doctor.
This product contains:The active ingredient: Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v. Also contains; ethanol and methyl parahydroxybenzoate. See information leaflet for further information.
What is Difflam throat and mouth spray?Difflam throat and mouth spray is a product that is designed for those who are suffering with painful and sore throat and mouth conditions. Difflam throat and mouth spray contains the active ingredient; Benzydamine which works to stop pain and inflammation. The design ensures that that the powerful active ingredient is transferred directly to the point of pain for fast and targeted pain relief. Benzydamine also acts as a local anaesthetic which numbs the area of application for further pain relief.
What can Difflam throat and mouth spray be used to treat?This medicine can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Sore throats
- Mouth ulcers
- Sore tongue or gums
- Discomfort from teeth or dentures
Who is Difflam Spray suitable for?Difflam throat and mouth spray is suitable for adults the elderly and children. However, the person using the product should always read the information leaflet carefully before use in case they are allergic to any of the ingredients.
How to use Difflam throat and mouth spray:Spray directly onto the affected area of the throat or mouth as follows:
- For adults: 4-8 puffs 1-3 hourly
- For children: 6-12 years 4 puffs 1-3 hourly
- Children under 6 years: 1 puff for each 4kg of body weight up to a maximum of 4 puffs. 1-3hourly.
Warnings:This product should not be used by someone pregnant or breastfeeding unless advised by a doctor. Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children. Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product. The possible side effects of this medicine are listed below:
- Itching / skin rashes
- Skin swelling or redness
- Stinging in the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing / wheezing
Please use our pharmacist consultation to ensure you are eligible for the medication