Difflam Sore Throat Rinse 200ml
You Save £1.4
What is Difflam sore throat rinse?Difflam sore throat rinse is a product that is used for the treatment of painful and inflamed sore throats. This product is a liquid gargle/rinse treatment which helps to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with sore throats and mouth pain. The active ingredient Benzydamine Hydrochloride is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works effectively to target the affected area. If you are struggling with a painful and irritated throat Difflam sore throat rinse will be the product to help ease your pain and help you to feel comfortable again.
How to use product:You should always read the information leaflet carefully before first use of any new medicine. Rinse or gargle with 15ml every 1 and a half hours - 3 hours, as needed for pain relief. Use the measuring cup provided. Do not swallow after rinsing. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Difflam sore throat rinse is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to benzydamine hydrochloride or any of the other listed ingredients.
- For use in the mouth only, avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you: have a history of asthma or are allergic to aspirin or any other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), such as ibuprofen.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days at a time. If your condition worsens or does not improve, please speak to your pharmacist or doctor.
This product contains:The active ingredient: Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v. Also contains; ethanol and methyl parahydroxybenzoate. See information leaflet for further information.
You may also like…
Please use our pharmacist consultation to ensure you are eligible for the medication