Senokot Tablets 20 Tablets
What are Senokot Tablets? Senokot tablets provide gentle, overnight relief from occasional constipation which may be associated with travel, stress, or dietary changes. Senokot can be taken at bedtime and generally helps relieve symptoms in 6-12 hours. How to take Senokot New users should start with the lowest dose and increase it to the maximum if necessary.
- Once regularity has been regained dosage should be reduced and stopped.
- Adults, the elderly and children 12 years and over: Swallow one to two tablets at night.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- the symptoms worsen or persist during the use of the medicinal product.
- there is no bowel movement within 3 days of use.
- you need to take laxatives every day if abdominal pain persists.
You may also like…
Please use our pharmacist consultation to ensure you are eligible for the medication