Calpol Plug In Refills – 5 Refills
You Save £1.1
Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight is the first ever vapour plug with nightlight to give soothing night-time comfort and is safe to use from 3 months of age. Just pop it into a socket in your child's bedroom, and then leave the soft, reassuring glow and essential oils of lavender and chamomile to work their sleepy magic.
How to use:
- Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
- Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
- Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using again. Replace the pad before next use. Do not disassemble unit or nightlight. Nightlight goes on when the light goes out. When nightlight burns out replace entire unit. Do not block airflow of vapour plug unit or light sensor on bottom. If the light sensor is blocked the nightlight will stay on.
- Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
- Do not use with children under 3 months of age or if you are pregnant
- Do not eat the pads
- If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved
- Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children without supervision
- Do not touch the plug & nightlight with wet hands or metal objects
- Use only in a wall mounted socket. Do not use with an adaptor or extension lead
- Keep away from fabrics, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children