Effipro Duo Spot On Treatment for Large Dogs (20-40kg) 4 Pipettes
You Save £14.49
Effipro Duo is used to treat flea infestations in cats and dogs, and protects against the multiplication of fleas in the environment. Protect your pets from fleas and ticks, and from perpetuating flea invasions, with Effipro Duo. Effipro Duo, a combination of PPF (pyriproxyfen) and fipronil, eliminates fleas and ticks and provides 3 months of protection against the multiplication of fleas in the environment! Effipro Duo eliminates fleas and ticks. It contains PPF, an insect growth inhibitor which sterilises fleas and prevents the development of immature stages. Effipro Duo prevents the emergence of new fleas in the environment close to your pet. Fleas in the environment are a serious concern for pets and their owners. Perpetuating flea populations in the home environment increases the risk of exposure. Insect growth regulators (IGRs) like PPF interrupt the life cycle to prevent future flea populations. High flea infestation rates are common:
- Infestation rates of more than 70% have been reported in dogs and cats during the flea season
- Flea infestations in cats continue to be a threat year-round
- Sterilising adult fleas and inhibiting the development of immature stages
- Preventing contamination of the environment of treated animals with the immature stages of fleas
- Only 5% of fleas are adults
- 95% of the flea population is composed of eggs and immature fleas living in the environment.
- Adulticides alone are not enough.
- Immature flea stages lead to flea multiplication in the environment.