Terms & Conditions
- These terms may be varied at any time.
- The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
- Order details will be confirmed by you prior to placing your order. Pharmacy First accepts no liability on losses or delays with deliveries with any information that is incorrect or incomplete once the order has been placed.
- In the unlikely event that your parcel has not arrived, you have 30 days from dispatch of the order to claim that your parcel has not arrived. Any claims after such period will not be accepted.
- In addition to the above statement, in the unlikely event that your order is incomplete (where some items may or may not have arrived), you have 30 days from the dispatch of your order to claim for any discrepencies. Any discrepencies after this time frame will be down to the discression of Pharmacy First.
- Free delivery Products - Please note that any products that are listed as free delivery only qualify for this if the following conditions are met: Only free delivery items have been added to the cart. Second class post must be selected at the time of placing the order. Any attempt to obtain a faster method of postage will be automatically downgraded internally to second class post.
- Pharmacy First has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Pharmacy First disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
- Pharmacy First and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Pharmacy First, its directors or employees.
- All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
- Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Pharmacy First has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed manually at the premises of Pharmacy First by our registered pharmacists who are members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Pharmacy First may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Pharmacy First following checking of orders by a pharmacist.
- With respect to the supply of medicines to the USA, you understand that this supply is subject to the control of the US Customs and the FDA as they cross the US border which may result in delay or non-delivery of your order. Pharmacy First cannot guarantee an exact delivery time of your order and in instances where your order is seized by US customs, Pharmacy First will not be able to offer a refund for orders not delivered under these circumstances. You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to prepare for any delays that may occur in obtaining your order from Pharmacy First, and further that in the event of US customs seizing your order, the cost of the order will be borne by you in full.
- EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
- No more than one discount offer code and/or voucher code may be used for a single order
In addition the following Terms and Conditions apply to users of the NHS Prescription Service
- All NHS Prescription Services provided by Pharmacy First are provided on a "best endeavours" basis. Requests made electronically from this website will be forwarded to your doctor as soon as possible. Due to the range of third party networks and innovative technology used for this transmission we are unable to guarantee a time of arrival of the request at your Doctor's surgery or absolutely guarantee that it will arrive at all. You are responsible for determining and checking if this request has been received.
- We are legally only able to dispense medicines for you when we have received either an electronic prescription which has been digitally signed by a prescribing doctor or alternatively a conventional paper prescription signed in writing by a prescribing doctor. Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber. Pharmacy First cannot guarantee that a request for a prescription made through the NHS Prescription Service will result in a prescription being issued by the prescriber.
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies' inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of Pharmacy First's obligations in dispensing that prescription.
- You are responsible for providing written evidence of current and valid exemption from payment or alternatively providing valid credit or debit card details which may be charged if you are not exempt from payment. We reserve the right to not deliver medicines to you if your exemption or payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. In such cases we will attempt to contact you to enable you to provide updated information and allow us to dispense the prescription.
- If your prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong then please contact 0844 225 2448. We will make every effort to replace any damaged products.
All information, data, text, images, graphics and the selection and arrangement of such and links, software and source code on this web site are copyright of Pharmacy First. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of Pharmacy First with the exception that parts of the web site may be electronically copied or printed for the sole purpose of placing an order with Pharmacy First.
All trademarks are acknowledged as trade marks or registered trade marks of their owners. The Pharmacy First name and logo and all related product and service names are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Pharmacy First and may not be used without prior written consent.
All images are for illustration purposes only.