3 Packs of Ferrous Sulphate 200mg 28 Tablets
You Save £2.1
FREE DELIVERY Please note that the Ferrous Sulphate tablets contain sugar and may not be suitable for Diabetics. Packaging may vary. We cannot guarantee brand.
What are ferrous sulphate 200mg tablets and what are they used for?Ferrous sulphate is a form of iron which is used as a medicine to prevent and treat iron deficiency anaemia. Iron helps our bodies to produce healthy red blood cells, which then carry the oxygen around our body. Certain factors such as: pregnancy, blood loss or not enough iron in your diet can result in your iron levels dropping too low, which leads to anaemia.
Who can take ferrous sulphate 200mg tablets and how to take them?Please always read the patient information leaflet enclosed before trying any new medicine.
- Adults and the elderly can take this medicine
- If you are pregnant and or breast feeding, please only use this medicine on the advice of your doctor.
- Ferrous sulphate tablets are not recommended to be used in children and adolescences under the age of 12.
- This product is suitable for vegetarians.
- Always take this medicine exactly how, how frequent and for how long your doctor or pharmacist has advised.
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Do not suck, chew or keep the tablet in your mouth.
- If you forget a dose, take another as soon as you remember.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, then do not take the missed dose at all.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Warnings / useful things to know:Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Please consult your doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to get pregnant. Do not take this medicine with tea, eggs or milk as they reduce its absorption in the stomach. Store this product in a dry cool place. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product does not affect your ability to drive a car or operate machinery.
You may also like…
Please use our pharmacist consultation to ensure you are eligible for the medication